Jaywalker socks gone wrong

I started knitting the jaywalker socks this weekend and when I had about 4 inches of the cuff/leg done, I thought I’d try it on to see how it fits.  It DOESN’T!!!  So now I have to rip the whole thing out and start over.  Boo.  I might try casting on 84 stitches instead of 76 stitches and use #2 needles instead of #1 like I did.  I swear my feet are not that big…

Advertisements

0 Responses to “Jaywalker socks gone wrong”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: